Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Sword of Beresaad quest help (not really a spoiler)

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jimbo7676

Hey on the quest where you're looking for Sten's sword and he said he lost it near Lake Calenhad I am kind of lost. I went to Lake Calenhad docks and I see a quest arrow on the bartender's head in the Spoiled Princess but there is no dialogue option for the sword. Can anyone tell  me if I am looking in the wrong place or if my game is bugged or something? I'd really appreciate the help, thanks.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Nekroskop

There's a certain gentleman right at the left side of where you spawn at the level. He will give you some clues on where to find the sword

Teran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Teran

Just to clarify (in case he moves) you want to talk to the scavenger.

Jimbo7676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jimbo7676

That did the trick. Thanks for your help guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.