Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Where is the DLC? (360)

Sidekick-Trio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sidekick-Trio

I got my CE today and dutifully entered all my codes everything seemed to go according to plan but I have no idea where to actually get the items. Nothing has appeared in my inventory and I haven't come across it yet in any chests.

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ulong
    @Ferros:  after you enter the code, on the dlc screne where you entered the codes, you than click download on the items. (the items your codes were eligible for should have a "purchased" beside them after entering code successfully.
    Sidekick-Trio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sidekick-Trio
    @Ulong: I've done all that yes. I meant actually in the game, I can't find any of the armour or items.
    Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Nekroskop
    @Ferros said:
    " @Ulong: I've done all that yes. I meant actually in the game, I can't find any of the armour or items. "
    Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good, rspecially since I worked my ass off in Journeys to get those 3 items. I'll take a look at it when I get the game later today(Yay, Europe)
    Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ulong

The blood dragon armor just sort of, appeared in my inventory the next time I loaded my game.
    No one in my party can actually wear it yet though (strength req) so I'm just sort of lugging it around untill allistair get's his strength high enough.
     Only other dlc that I was eligible for was the Shale Dlc, and the shale quest was just, on my map right when I started.

Sidekick-Trio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sidekick-Trio

I figured out what I did wrong. The content didn't actually download, I had only made it available for download. Very backwards system, why didn't it just download automatically once I had entered the code, not very intuitive.

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ulong
    @Ferros said:
    " I figured out what I did wrong. The content didn't actually download, I had only made it available for download. Very backwards system, why didn't it just download automatically once I had entered the code, not very intuitive. "
    That's what I told you to do in my first post :P
    Smodowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Smodowen

Do you have to complete your origin story or something first? I just realized i dont have it either.

Von

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Von

You can buy the rest of the parts of the blood dragon armor (and other things from the DLC) from a dwarven trader later on in the game, for around 2,5 gold apiece.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.