Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Trying Sorcerer

Bassario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bassario

Hey guys, if I make a new game on a new account and a new PSN I can still switch back to my old game without losing it, right? I am not interested in new game+ because the whole challenge of the game will be lost, as it essentially already is gone on my main save

thebigJ_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thebigJ_A

You can just put a save on a USB, I believe. NG+ is better than you're giving it credit for, though, from what I hear (not there yet, myself).

Bassario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bassario

I just wanted to make sure it creates a second save on the same playstation when yr using a second sign in and a second PSN, I already have 1 of each of those coz of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD.

It has nothing to do with not giving NG+ enough credit, I know exactly what it is and I wont enjoy playing the same game in the exact same difficulty at lvl 80 with all of my stats AND gear. The main benefit of NG+ is that you can buy portcrystals, wont help with the fact that ill be 1 shotting most things :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.