Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Drox Operative

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

As a member of the Drox Operative guild, players pilot their ship across a dynamic universe populated by competing factions.

Jeff playing Drox Operative!

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#1  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Was listening to the bombcast this morning and heard Jeff mention that he was playing Drox Operative. Of all the guys on the site, he seemed to be the last one I figured would go in for that sort of thing. Given Soldak's history of MMO-style attacks and vaguely weird/incomprehensible procedural weirdness with Din's Curse, I figured that would alienate the hell out of him, but he seemed partially positive (or at least interested in doing a quick look.)

Anybody else check this out over the holidays? I pre-ordered and played a lot of the beta while they were updating on the regular. Haven't had time to go back to it since around October or so.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By granderojo

Jeff is actually the most MMO friendly of the lot. Remember he did drop 100 hours into Old Republic. No I haven't, I put at least 50 hours into Captain Forever, by that time I had already been burnt out when SPAZ came out. Unless the quicklook shows me something really awesome that it's doing different, no thanks.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By morningstar

Benn wanting to check this one out myself. Sounds awesome on paper, but I havent like previous Soldak games much.

Wilk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Wilk0

I've been playing the demo for a good few hours today and I got really into it after seeing the quick look.

It's got a ton of depth, and as far as i can see the demo is the full game with a level 6 level cap. (which im at)

I need to check out the multiplayer servers but it deffinitely ticks all the boxes for me.

Really enjoying it and will be purchasing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.