Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DualShock 3

Accessory »

The DualShock 3 is an updated wireless PlayStation 3 controller that incorporates rumble motors as well as motion-sensing SIXAXIS support.

Help configuring DualShock 3 for PC?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de
    deactivated-5d0d1bbdad7de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I bought Skullgirls and King of Fighters XIII in the Steam Summer Sale, and because I don't have a Xbox 360/One controller, my only choice is to use a PS3 controller. But I have absolutely no idea how to do so. I'm afraid to use Motioninjoy because despite the drivers being OK, the application itself looks dodgy and I have no idea how to use Better DS3 and Xinput Wrapper :(

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Wait, never mind, found a tutorial on the FFXIV subreddit which got it to work. HUZZAH! (Oh, and sorry if I sound, or sounded, like a whiny pain in the backside.)

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

What exactly do you mean by "I have no idea how to use Better DS3"? I use it and it's basically a less dodgy wrapper for MotioninJoy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.