I don't want this DLC. Choose the platform, it's up for grabs.

#1 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

If anyone actually cares enough about Duke multiplayer to want this, choose which platform you want the key for and I'll PM the first unfortunate soul who asks. Got it for free because I'm a "first access club" member, even though I cancelled my preorder long before the game came out.

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

I was about to make the same thread. I got a key too, so if anyone want's it send a PM and platform of choice. I never owned the game, but because I bought Borderlands at some point I guess I get it.

#3 Posted by President_Barackbar (3415 posts) -

Same here, I got the first access club code for free from another duder and I guess I'm paying it forward here (even though I never bought the game). "Paying it forward" is probably not the term to use here, as I'm giving away total shit.

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

And to top it off. This game is 10 bucks on steam right now.... 

I also have the DLC..But only rented the game. 

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Duke Nukem Forever: You can't give it away.

#6 Posted by Agghyson (35 posts) -

I could use a code for PS3. Thanks if you still can.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.