Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeons of Dredmor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 13, 2011

Explore the dangerous diggle-infested dungeons of Lord Dredmor in this comical, graphical roguelike RPG. Just don't smell of fear and lutefisk.

new FREE expansion - You Have To Name The Expansion Pack

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Free on 5 June 2012, for those with Dungeons of Dredmor. 4 new skills (Clockwork Knight, Rogue Scientist, Battle Geology, Warlockery), new enemies & items as well as Steam Workshop mod functionality.

Details/screenshots here on the steam page - You Have To Name The Expansion Pack.

D_W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By D_W

I've been playing it all day and really like the new stuff. Though I got it with the other DLC so I'm not entire sure (other than the skills) as to what comes from what. The mods that are already up in the Steam Workshop are pretty awesome as well.

Also I did a little First Impressions video.

Lagaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lagaroth

You can actually name the expansion. On the main menu if you click the 'You Have to Name the Expansion' subtitle you can edit the text. Gives you a Steam achievement, and we all know those are serious business.

Main menu, not the config tool.

Edit: Dungeons of Dredmor - The Revengencing

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I named my expansion: Dungeons of Dreadmor: Year of The Bow Edition.

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By amafi

I love dungeons of dredmore so much. Kinda feel rotten about only having paid like €2 for the game and expansion pack.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By fox01313

Thanks to the other post here about naming it, went with 'Tomb of the Burger Lords'. Too bad other games don't do this as I love the chance to name parts of the games on whatever feels right at the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.