Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dust 514

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2013

DUST 514 was a free-to-play, persistent-world online competitive shooter focused on intense infantry combat augmented by powerful vehicles. It was set in and directly connected to the thriving player driven MMO universe of EVE Online.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By Forcen

More info here:

EVE Online Players and Fanfest Attendees Gain First Access

Today CCP Games is proud to announce that players can register for beta access to its upcoming free-to-play first person shooter, DUST 514, set to launch later this year exclusively on PlayStation® 3. The registration page is now live and players can register at www.dust514.com/beta.

DUST 514 is one of the most anticipated titles of 2012, and CCP is ready to accept sign ups from fans and gamers eagerly awaiting their chance to try out the revolutionary shooter. If accepted, beta registrants will be notified with an email invitation and instructions on how to access the beta. Thousands of players have already been able to experience DUST 514 during its closed beta, and CCP is beginning to let limited numbers of players join the action. Select players from CCP’s MMO EVE Online will gain entry into the DUST 514 beta this week, as well as all those who attended the EVE Fanfest convention in Iceland this past March. The beta will continue to expand throughout the summer, and CCP will discuss more details at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3).

DUST 514 brings intense infantry combat, large scale warfare and rich character advancement to the PlayStation®3 in a system-exclusive free-to-play persistent shooter set in, and integrated with, the massive universe of EVE Online. Wage war in the next generation of first person shooters, where your next victory could prove the crushing blow to a galactic empire of thousands of online gamers.

DUST 514 is set to launch in 2012, exclusively on PlayStation3. For more information visit www.dust514.com and follow DUST 514 on Facebook and Twitter (@dust514).

E3 attendees can experience DUST 514 in Sony’s booth in the West Hall!

Shaun Norton

Sandbox Strategies for CCP Games

shaun@sandboxstrat.com

http://www.dust514.com/en/news/article/72334/ccp-now-accepting-beta-registrations-for-dust-514

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By drGiggless

i am anticipating this game greatly

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By AngelN7

Only for EVE players : ( I guess I'll have to wait I'm still kinda excited about this game if delivers in the real time conection into EVE's crazy economic system that could be really awesome I don't mind playing as a grunt for that.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By Forcen

@AngelN7: What? You don't have to play eve to sign up for this. You just need a PS3 and PSN account. They just invited all the fanfest people just now.

AngelN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By AngelN7

@Forcen: Oh really I saw some video that said it was only for EVE players must be old, I'll register then! hope I get a code.

drGiggless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By drGiggless

i think i will just wait for the release

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By monkeyking1969

I'm pretty sure that if you sign up you will get in. Sony views this an important 'piece to their puzzle', they will want people playing it to get the word out, so by the end of the beta the amount of players allowed in should be huge.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MethodMan008

Anyone that signed up get a code yet?

I signed up day one, have an EVE account, and playstation plus... So I'm hoping a code is coming soon. :)

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Hector

Signed up. Hopefully I get in. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.