Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dying Light

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 27, 2015

Dying Light is a first-person, open world game set in a zombie apocalypse. The player character is able to free-run to get around the environment quickly.

What the heck is happening with this game

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Are they, like, trying to remake Dark Souls in Dying Light? How are they still adding content to this game when DL2 is still in purgatory? I'm so confused but I want to know more!

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i generally prefer skeletons to zombies. i have to admit it.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Hellraid was originally going to be a fantasy spinoff of Dying Light/Dead Island. It was announced, then radio silence until they eventually reannounced it as DLC for Dying Light. It was presented like it was an arcade game in that world. This update brings a story mode into that Hellraid DLC, which was pretty bare bones (still neat, though).

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Relkin

Next will be a racing game! Then a dating sim! What won't they put in Dying Light 2 before the game actually releases?

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

And if Steam reviews are any indication, most people seem to be taking the stance of "Thanks, I hate it."

@relkin said:

Then a dating sim!

My Zombie Girlfriend* Can't Be This Cute.

*Or boyfriend, partner, etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.