Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dynasty Warriors 7

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 29, 2011

The feudal Chinese factions of Wu, Shu, and Wei (along with the new Jin Kingdom) return for another installment of tactical action and K.O. counts into the thousands!

Dynasty Warriors 7 XL Announced

DumbFounded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DumbFounded

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/06/29/dynasty-warriors-7-xtreme-legends-announced/

"Famitsu are reporting that Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends is in the works, with an anticipated Japanese release date of September 2011. Three new characters will be added to this expansion, of which we know Guo Jia is one of them.

Legend and Challenge Modes will be added, plus the ability to play as any unlocked character in the game’s main story mode (assuming you have DW7 save data)."

Yeah, I'm excited, Although this will most definently be sold as a new boxed game im hoping they go down a DLC route too. Hoping challenge mode i the old Xtreme mode, endless stages to see how far you can go before you get overwhelmed. Guo Jia is nice too, be nice if he had the same demeanor as he had in Dynasty Tactics, loved him in that.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By shirogane

Sweeeeet!  
    Xtreme and Legend mode were great fun. I think...wait, which mode was which?
    DumbFounded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DumbFounded

Legend was essentially the same as those character stages currently in Conquest mode, just erm...bigger! Xtreme was the endless stages with a shop in between with the ever increasing difficulty until you could go no more, had a nice leaderboard to see how many stages you could do.

Devoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Devoid

Hopefully they go the method of adding XL as DLC alongside a retail release.

I sure as heck don't need more boxes of almost the same game, ha.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By beforet

I thought they were done with Xtreme Legends. Will this at least be released as DLC?

Krog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Krog

Right now it looks like XL going to be another disc and they do that thing again where you swap out the discs to verify you had the first game. They haven't really made any announcements if they might do a dlc version, but I hope so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.