Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dynasty Warriors Online: Dance of the Divine General

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 10, 2010

Dynasty Warriors over the internet. You pick your character and weapon and fight to gain experience.

Because you like Dynasty Warriors Online and Free to Play Right?

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By rapid

So Koei Warriors the huge Koei Fansite brought up that, Dynasty Warriors Online (BB) the Dynasty Warriors MMO that came out 4 years ago in Japan is finally coming to North America and turns out it's going to be the "Free-To-Play" model.   Being that this is came out 4 years ago, it's going to be based on the Dynasty Warriors prior to the redesign 6. 
    No release date but you can try to sign-up for their closed beta. It seems that Aeria games is publishing / supporting  release of this game. Aeria games is best known for publishing many free MMO / MMORPG's like  Twelve Sky, Kingdom's Online, and probably more notably Shin Megami Tensei : Imagine.
    Closed Beta Sign Up Here 
      Word from the Aeria games community is that the Closed Bea is running the current build in Japan and Taiwan.   
      I'm probably going to make a really obvious guess (cause its Aeria Games) that there's not going to be cross-platform PS3 version like in Japan.   

To be honest more of a Empires fan than a regular Dynasty Warriors fan I rather have the risk-type where you craft your own kingdom and rule all of China but meh check it out

Be nice to have a fast pace MMO I guess? rather than the standard click and wait, it's going to be CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK! (I joke but mostly like true...)

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By rapid

So Koei Warriors the huge Koei Fansite brought up that, Dynasty Warriors Online (BB) the Dynasty Warriors MMO that came out 4 years ago in Japan is finally coming to North America and turns out it's going to be the "Free-To-Play" model.   Being that this is came out 4 years ago, it's going to be based on the Dynasty Warriors prior to the redesign 6. 
    No release date but you can try to sign-up for their closed beta. It seems that Aeria games is publishing / supporting  release of this game. Aeria games is best known for publishing many free MMO / MMORPG's like  Twelve Sky, Kingdom's Online, and probably more notably Shin Megami Tensei : Imagine.
    Closed Beta Sign Up Here 
      Word from the Aeria games community is that the Closed Bea is running the current build in Japan and Taiwan.   
      I'm probably going to make a really obvious guess (cause its Aeria Games) that there's not going to be cross-platform PS3 version like in Japan.   

To be honest more of a Empires fan than a regular Dynasty Warriors fan I rather have the risk-type where you craft your own kingdom and rule all of China but meh check it out

Be nice to have a fast pace MMO I guess? rather than the standard click and wait, it's going to be CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK! (I joke but mostly like true...)

Avatar image for dragonbloodthirsty
    DragonBloodthirsty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 4

I use a gamepad for it;  it is fairly fast paced.  It's kinda fun, but it gets a bit repetitive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Rapid said:
    "years ago, it's going to be based on the Dynasty Warriors prior to the redesign 6. 

I'm pretty sure the game hasn't been redesigned since 3, changing some characters and putting grass in the game doesn't count.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.