Hey, somebody has to fill out Dynasty Warriors Pages.

Posted by Ninja (534 posts) -

Before anyone asks I don't think that Dynasty Warriors games are really good and I havn't bought any of the latest ones, but because I had a good time with Dynasty Warriors 3 when I was young has allowed me to fill in some of the pages also they were an easy way to get some points since not many other people contribute to them... Anyway back to Mass Effect second playthrough.

-Ninja out!

#1 Posted by Ninja (534 posts) -

Before anyone asks I don't think that Dynasty Warriors games are really good and I havn't bought any of the latest ones, but because I had a good time with Dynasty Warriors 3 when I was young has allowed me to fill in some of the pages also they were an easy way to get some points since not many other people contribute to them... Anyway back to Mass Effect second playthrough.

-Ninja out!

#2 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

I guess I will being the only dw fan on giantbomb

#3 Posted by Ninja (534 posts) -

Well Imean if you want to see how good Dynasty Warriors 3 was look at all the reviews for it from the time. Everybody thought It was good because It was a kind of open world battle game but It has not evolved with the technology to such a way that the levels feel more like arena than open world.

There is a way those kind of games could become more Fallout.Oblivion like with Rpg elements and a dynasmic large battlfield with quests and more to do but they level and other design choices are from the start of the millenium and have evolved in the wrong way in my opinion.

#4 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -
@Ninja said:
There is a way those kind of games could become more Fallout.Oblivion like with Rpg elements and a dynasmic large battlfield with quests and more to do but they level and other design choices are from the start of the millenium and have evolved in the wrong way in my opinion. "
Mount and Blade?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.