Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

E3 2010 Bonus Round Part 3 - Nintendo

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar
     http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/405?ch=3&sd=1_hd

This week they are covering Nintendo, and right off the bat, Geoff Keighley starts the bonus round with YEAH GUYS ITS ZELDA...ZELDA GUYS YEAHHH!!! RIGHT? ZELDA? so I love how Jeff (and Andy to a certain extent) say "no geoff, just shouting zelda isnt enough". 

This is pretty much what i feel aswell, and what i found funny about the galaxy2 reviews. I remember that when I saw the IGN review was up I said to myself "let me guess, a 10" and sure enough, it was a 10. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve a 10, nor am I dissing Zelda in any way...hell, i'm convinced I'll buy a Wii again when it comes out, but this general feeling of IT'S ZELDA SO IT MUST BE AMAZING is kind of annoying.  To be fair, this goes to most BIG franchises, but mostly with Nintendo's big 3 names (of course you can argue that it's justified because those franchises have been amazing)

Strange that they didn't even mention Pikmin for example, but the segment seemed shorter than usual.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.