Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

Wives and Kinect

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ProfessorEss

Am I the only one who may have a Kinect in their house before I even know whether I want to get one or not?

I'm pretty sure when my wife sees what's being offered there will be one in my house on November 4th.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By meteora

Maaaaybeee. 

Majority of us probably wouldn't really touch the Kinect until there's some decent software out there. The technology is there, but the software and games so far are crap and lackluster. 

I think I might get it for whatever social activities we might have at my house, but the games are again, lackluster.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mosdl

I can see people who were interested in the Wii going for Kinect/Move, but as others have said, software needs to be there.  Most of the stuff they showed was meh, the adventure game though was kinda cool.

birchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By birchman

All depends on what more stuff they can tie to this thing before they put it out on the shelves.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By meteora

Oh and pricing point too. If its too expensive +$150 then most of us wouldn't bother. Less than $100 would be ideal, but it might not be practical on Microsoft's end (then again, they've been selling consoles at a loss in the beginning).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.