Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2011

Concept »

The 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 7-9.

Ahhhh.... that magical time of year.

LIquid1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By LIquid1024
    As another E3 approaches I always get excited.  When developers and publishers blow the doors off of "project X" and give me cause to drool all over myself.  Even the ones where I have to question what they were thinking make me excited.  I guess its that whole "ta-da" moment that i look forward to.  I would be nice if this year the folks at whiskey media can set up some sort of streaming coverage.  I grow tired of G4 and their views on things.  Don't get me wrong, they are not a horrible place to get your video game news, but there's a lot to dig through to and enormous amounts of babble.  Its like eating at a 5 star restaurant every day, all the food is top notch.  Then having to eat out at a "chuckie cheeze"  with some idiot (name tag: Adam Sessler) blaring things in your ear and reminding you how awesome the pizza is, even if it isn't.  

Ill DVR it anyway...

The things I'm looking forward to most:

• More gameplay footage and info on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Release dates for Diablo III and Old Republic  (and then i woke up...)
    • A compelling enough Nintendo console that i would be willing to invest in.
    • Battlefield 3 info and footage.
    • Big budget games for core gamers with kinect support.  (I imagine teams of developers sitting around that thing still wondering what to do with it...)
    • ..and of course the things I have no clue about.
    LIquid1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By LIquid1024
    As another E3 approaches I always get excited.  When developers and publishers blow the doors off of "project X" and give me cause to drool all over myself.  Even the ones where I have to question what they were thinking make me excited.  I guess its that whole "ta-da" moment that i look forward to.  I would be nice if this year the folks at whiskey media can set up some sort of streaming coverage.  I grow tired of G4 and their views on things.  Don't get me wrong, they are not a horrible place to get your video game news, but there's a lot to dig through to and enormous amounts of babble.  Its like eating at a 5 star restaurant every day, all the food is top notch.  Then having to eat out at a "chuckie cheeze"  with some idiot (name tag: Adam Sessler) blaring things in your ear and reminding you how awesome the pizza is, even if it isn't.  

Ill DVR it anyway...

The things I'm looking forward to most:

• More gameplay footage and info on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    • Release dates for Diablo III and Old Republic  (and then i woke up...)
    • A compelling enough Nintendo console that i would be willing to invest in.
    • Battlefield 3 info and footage.
    • Big budget games for core gamers with kinect support.  (I imagine teams of developers sitting around that thing still wondering what to do with it...)
    • ..and of course the things I have no clue about.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.