Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2014

Concept »

The twentieth Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 10-12, 2014 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

E3 2014 Post-Pressers Games of Show feelins

Snigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I was wondering what people are most excited about playing at this point in E3, searched for a forum with consolidated opinions, didn't find one, so I'm making one.

At this point I'm most excited about playing Far Cry 4 (damn did it demo well, and I don't even like FPSes), Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris and Assassin's Creed Unity. My game of show, for now, is between FC 4 and LC&tToO. I'm not completely sure since FC 4 will be my first Far Cry and FPS in a while, and I reallyreallyliked LC and the Guardian of Light.

ACU would be with them, but at this point an Assassin's Creed game is and Assassin's Creed game right? I know I'm stuck in the annual refresh so the changes they're making are exciting for me, but I sort of know what's going on.

All other games fall under the "no real gameplay"(Zelda and Uncharted, I'm looking at you)/"not my genre"/"not super interested" camp.

How about you guys, how's E3 shaping up for you? What're you excited to play?

P. S. Where the hell is the current gen Assassin's Creed, that was announced as coming, right? I'm not hallucinating am I?

P. P. S. What the hell is with Square stealth announcing their good stuff? Type-0 HD and LC&tToO kind of got regulated to press releases.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.