Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2014

Concept »

The twentieth Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 10-12, 2014 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

How do I get through this E3?

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BurBan_Snake

So I've been looking forward to E3 all year, until now. Duders, prepare for the sadness train.

Let me begin by saying my girlfriend of 4.5 years and I broke up about 3 months ago now, and for roughly three-four months before that we had been playing a lot of video games together as she was finally coming around to the idea. Games like South Park: The Stick of Truth, Kingdom Hearts were among her favorites and we spent a lot of time playing them. This has created an issue for me..

We never finished Southpark, and I really fucking want to - but i can't bring myself to face that shit because im a lame ass who gets all pissed when i do shit that reminds me of us.

Here's where E3 comes in..

Fuck you Kingdom Hearts 3.

I can't help but immediately think about KH3 trailers and shit when i think of E3 because we had planned to watch the press conferences together and get all excited with our little KH gear on.

Now that's obviously not happening.

The circumstances around our breakup were pretty nasty, and it did not end smoothly at all..

So do any of you duders have any advice on how i can still enjoy E3 without this dark ass cloud over me?

(and maybe some advice on how to restart Southpark to enjoy it..)

Edit: This thread double posted for some reason? You can lock this

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Good news! According to Square (I would link to an article quoting this, but I'm on mobile), they don't plan to show off Kingdom Hearts III or Final Fantasy XV at E3, so you won't have to worry about that association.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good news! According to Square (I would link to an article quoting this, but I'm on mobile), they don't plan to show off Kingdom Hearts III or Final Fantasy XV at E3, so you won't have to worry about that association.

Yeah, I figured that would happen.

BurBan_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

FUCK YES

Thank you sir

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.