Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

E3 Day 01 full stream?

ravingham91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone know where the full stream is? I have seen the [staff impressions]. There is a 5 hour day 01 stream on youtube but I receive an error when trying to view it and it doesn't seem to be up on the GB site.

Any help is much appreciated

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Does anyone know where the full stream is? I have seen the [staff impressions]. There is a 5 hour day 01 stream on youtube but I receive an error when trying to view it and it doesn't seem to be up on the GB site.

Any help is much appreciated

It appears to be encoding or compiling or whatever youtube does now. It was a 1 hour video when I started watching it and now it says 2. I'm watching it with HTML5 so maybe that's a route you can go?

ravingham91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ravingham91

Thanks I'll give that a shot

EDIT: Thanks HTML5 worked!

ragnar_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good times. Yeah I switched over to html5 for youtube a while ago and never looked back, I've had much less issues since then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.