Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Is there a "sealed" prediction podcast of some kind?

abrasion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just finished Fridays beastcast and I think Austin mentioned it. I'll be damned if I can find one?

Is it just the regular bomb and beast cast in themselves for the week? When they discuss E3 just take notes or is there a particular podcast for this?
    (If so............... I can't find it...... like many things on the site unfortunately)

RikiGuitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll post it tomorrow once the show floor opens and everything's been announced.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Doesn't seem like they did one this year. They did a 8 minute game of thrones podcast instead.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

The point of those sealed envelope podcasts is for the staff to give their expectations and guesses and hopes and whatever for the announcements, but also for Jeff to share everything he saw at judges' week, and Jeff is pretty much embargoed about that stuff until after all of the conferences, so they can't very well post the sealed envelope podcast when it contains Jeff revealing some inside tip about Sony's stuff or Nintendo's stuff or whatever before those conferences/livestreams have happened.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew said in chat there is indeed and it will be this weeks Bombcast, expect it tomorrow.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightriff: If they follow years past tradition, eventually the night shows will be uploaded in podcast form, and I am pretty sure Vinny said they will have their Beastcast LIVE from E3.

There should be an abundance of vocal joy to fill your wanting eardrums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.