Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

The 2016 PC Gaming Show

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BladedEdge

So, as they did last year, it seems like PCGamer (and AMD) are putting on a PC gaming conferance of their own during E3. Website Here

Looks like its going to be at 6 pm on Monday, which means..After the Ubisoft I think?

I've got no idea exactly what to expect, something akin to last years? Like I thought the last years show was fine..but I happen to know who Day9 (the host) is and enjoy his content already so I might be bias. We also got shout outs to games I didn't think I'd ever see mentioned at E3 (neo scavanger is good!) and, I mean at the very least Paradox, Microsoft and SquareEnix are slated to be there. If you care about the PC, which seems to be a big thing this generation especially with all of the "Console exclusive...but also on PC.." of a lot of games..

So, anyone got any "i hope to see?" Like it would be cool just to see some lesser known indy PC games to get some spotlight, but are there any yet to be announced ports people want confirmed or just given release dates? Do we think Microsoft is gonna pull a big "suprise!" and turn the new x1 into a potential PC tower (and so announce PC game interagration into the new box?) Do we think its going to be a big travesty and "buy AMD products!" waste of time to even tune into?

Its not getting any coverage on here or on any of the e3 sites I've seen. (like its not on the list of offical conferences and etc) So hey, at worse maybe someone who wanted to see it now knows about it.

Shane0Case

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@bladededge: Thank you! I'm new to PC gaming so i didn't even know there was a PC show at E3

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any big games will probably already have some E3 presence, so like you mentioned, it would be nice to see some lesser well-known titles get some stage time.

Avatar image for deactivated-630479c20dfaa
    deactivated-630479c20dfaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Day9 is hosting? Cool!

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By conmulligan

Hopefully this will be a bit less embarrassing than last year's show.

elvicerator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I thought there were a lot of weird expectations around last year's show. It felt like a combination of the Giant Bomb nightly shows with the interview style and a company event, but people seemed to want a press conference with huge announcements.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Looking forward to it. It was a lot better than most of the press conferences last year. Day 9 did a great job as host.

I hope there's some info about Croteam's projects - Talos Principle 2 and Serious Sam 4.

BladedEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tothenines: Don't quote me on that for this year! I meant he hosted last year and that might have been why I enjoyed it more then some people I saw seemed too.

smushroomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What else has day 9 been up to?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.