Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Endless Space

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

A 4X space strategy game by ex-Ubisoft and EA developers, in the spirit of the Master of Orion franchise.

Let's get a multiplayer match going.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By granderojo

I'm going to start off by saying I've been a long time fan of strategy games but this is my first 4x turn based space strategy game and I absolutely love it. I almost play exclusively as the Amoebas just because I love the premise behind this faction. That said it seems like the Amoeba are geared towards multiplayer, especially being paired with one of the more militaristic factions like Hissho, Sowers or United Empire since you start out with the ability to see the whole map. So if anyone wants to play a match just shoot me a friend request.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/granderojo/home

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
    KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

@thabigred I might be interested in playing with you. How exactly does the multiplayer work though? It's not like a shooter where you can just knock out a 10 minute match and be done. Also, the Amoebas are awesome. I love the ability to automatically see the whole map.
    granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By granderojo

@KamikazeCaterpillar: You go to multiplayer and start a lobby. We could just play against the AI if that's what you want or try to get more people.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Bollard

@thabigred: You still interested in holding a game? I'd be down for that sometime. Also I play the Sowers cause I love colonising new planets :D Although I've been stomped in every game I played (cept the latest one where I randomed an Amoeba opponent and they made peace after 10 turns and have been buddies ever since as we share the galaxy).

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By granderojo

@Chavtheworld said:

@thabigred: You still interested in holding a game? I'd be down for that sometime. Also I play the Sowers cause I love colonising new planets :D Although I've been stomped in every game I played (cept the latest one where I randomed an Amoeba opponent and they made peace after 10 turns and have been buddies ever since as we share the galaxy).

Yeah I'd be down. The trick to the sowers I've found from a few games with them is getting some sort of science advantage early. Then you can if challenged by aggressive neighbors b-line it to superior weaponry and since you have superior production you'll be able to pump out fleets fast enough. If you aren't challenged by aggressive neighbors you can still get the advantage of unlocking more techs faster which is good for you since you can build those building improvements faster.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Bollard

@thabigred: Awesome, I sent ya a Steam invite so we should get something going sometime.

Prismatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Prismatic
    senorfuzzeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By senorfuzzeh

Hey Folks, I haven't even started a Multiplayer match yet on this game but I'd like to give a shot with you guys rather than just a bunch of randoms.

Message me if you want my steam Account and we can get this shit goin :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.