So, basically no sequel until Too Human is done?

#1 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

That bums me out. I never got to play this (I hope to someday, but that would mean the game, a controller and a memory card), especially since I hate Too Human.

Is anyone else bummed that they're spending their time elsewhere?
#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

No. When it comes, it comes. I have other things to play until then.

#3 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
Jayge said:
"No. When it comes, it comes. I have other things to play until then."
I don't. I have a Wii.
#4 Posted by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -

I too find myself desperately longing for a sequel never announced for a game I've never even played, but other people told me was fantastic.
That game?
Herdy Gerdy.
please god, fufill my totally valid and reasonable desire to have this game created.

#5 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"No. When it comes, it comes. I have other things to play until then."
I don't. I have a Wii."
*queue Price is Right fail music*

Hopefully "finished" means when the publisher decides to cut its loses and Too Human ends now so SK can work on something we actually care about. Like this or a new LOK.
#6 Posted by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -
ryanwho said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:
"No. When it comes, it comes. I have other things to play until then."
I don't. I have a Wii."
*queue Price is Right fail music*

Hopefully "finished" means when the publisher decides to cut its loses and Too Human ends now so SK can work on something we actually care about. Like this or a new LOK."

how about you speak for yourself?  Unless you're referring to yourself in the royal third person, that is.  You and your internet pals do not a consensus make, my dear fellow.
#7 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
We get it, you're snarky. And by "we" I mean me and the one other person who would need to exist in order to use the word "we" properly since I didn't say "everyone" and we doesn't mean everyone, dipshit.
#8 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

This seems to be the same philosophy with a lot of companies. Whether it works or not, I don't know but surely making a game people want rather than making a game you think people should want is for the best? It's like Rare focusing on Banjo-Kazooie when plenty want a new Killer Instinct.

#9 Posted by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -
ryanwho said:
"We get it, you're snarky. And by "we" I mean me and the one other person who would need to exist in order to use the word "we" properly since I didn't say "everyone" and we doesn't mean everyone, dipshit."

Look out fellas, we got a live one! 
Maybe in a perfect world, you could get your sequel for ED.  But then, in a perfect world, you wouldn't even exist to play it.
#10 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
SolemnOaf said:
"ryanwho said:
"We get it, you're snarky. And by "we" I mean me and the one other person who would need to exist in order to use the word "we" properly since I didn't say "everyone" and we doesn't mean everyone, dipshit."

Look out fellas, we got a live one! 
Maybe in a perfect world, you could get your sequel for ED.  But then, in a perfect world, you wouldn't even exist to play it."
AH! So you DO agree that in a perfect world, Eternal Darkness 2 would be being made instead of Too Human!
*I gots yous now*
#11 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
SolemnOaf said:
"ryanwho said:
"We get it, you're snarky. And by "we" I mean me and the one other person who would need to exist in order to use the word "we" properly since I didn't say "everyone" and we doesn't mean everyone, dipshit."

Look out fellas, we got a live one! 
Maybe in a perfect world, you could get your sequel for ED. 

You could just take some Viagra in the mean time! BADOOOOM TCH!
#12 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"SolemnOaf said:
Look out fellas, we got a live one! 
Maybe in a perfect world, you could get your sequel for ED. 

You could just take some Viagra in the mean time! BADOOOOM TCH!"
I'd give you +1000, but I'm limited to one. 
#13 Edited by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -

Too Human is a great game and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for dismissing it so summarily.  I question your abilities to ascertain quality and I find your tastes in games as well as your perception of other facets of entertainment and media to be questionable.  When you're lying on your deathbeds, surrounded by your loved ones and breathing in your last futile gasps of air, I hope you remember this post and me saying "Too Human pwns your souls!" and when you're lifted up to the heavens and you see Denis Dyack seated at the right hand of the almighty and he looks at you frowningly and says "I'm afraid you don't belong here, you passed on Too Human" and god turns to him and nods and then casts you down into the fiery pits of hell where all they play is Wii Music and Mario Party, you'll be sorry.

#14 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

I would take the first Mario Party over Too Human every mothafuckin day for the rest of time. I like good combat.

#15 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"I would take the first Mario Party over Too Human every mothafuckin day for the rest of time. I like good combat."

Buuuurned
#16 Posted by SolemnOaf (535 posts) -

punching your little sister for stealing all your stars in no way qualifies as combat

#17 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

There was this one minigame in the first one. It was a 3 on 1 match, where the 1 had a hammer, and he had to squash all the other people. 

If I had to play as the person running, I'd still call that combat better.
#18 Posted by Discorsi (1390 posts) -

more too human ftw.  Seriously want to see the second one ;p

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.