Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 18, 2012

Travel across a scaled-down version of Europe as a trucker, delivering a variety of cargo and expanding a trucking fleet in this sequel to SCS's main truck driving simulator series.

Great recent simulation games?

Avatar image for overlord_ofthedeadxd
    overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I got Euro Truck Simulator 2 on an impulse and boy, I was surprised. The game is awesome! Do you guys know any other games like this?

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By imhungry

Wait. Really? This is off topic but generally how long does a play session of yours last? How long does it take you to deliver cargo?

overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it takes like 15 minutes.

Avatar image for incrediblescott
    IncredibleScott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By IncredibleScott

It takes about 30 minutes to get from London to Manchester. I've heard a trip from Glasgow to Vienna would take about 3 hours RL time, but overall most of the more lucrative routes takes about half an hour.

BigD145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BigD145

How is the business management side of this game? Describe things to me.

overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still the only driver in my business, but you can hire more drivers when you improve your garage. You can take loans from the bank and that kinda stuff.

BigD145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BigD145

Is there a requirement to upgrade like "deliver x amount of cargo" beyond just the money required?

GeneralBondius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By GeneralBondius

Euro Truck??? Is it like Farm simulator??

Robinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Robinson

I just got this game after the QL and I ended up playing over 8 hours in my first sitting. I don't remember being so pulled into a game since WoW first came out. Driving with a xbox controller and keyboard buttons for all the switches. I have to say, I was blown away by the graphics. Not the best in the world, but they are rather good. Makes Train Simulator look a little bit dated

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jams

@Robinson said:

I just got this game after the QL and I ended up playing over 8 hours in my first sitting. I don't remember being so pulled into a game since WoW first came out. Driving with a xbox controller and keyboard buttons for all the switches. I have to say, I was blown away by the graphics. Not the best in the world, but they are rather good. Makes Train Simulator look a little bit dated

God damn a sim game has never made me want to go out and buy a $250 racing wheel set so bad before. After watching the quick look I felt that if I got the game, it wouldn't be worthy of just a controller or Kb/m. But I might have to break on that.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AlexW00d
    M_Shini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By M_Shini

Had allot of fun with it using a trackIR5 got some good time out of it, i don't have a racing wheel and probably wouldn't buy one since there's few games id have to use it in but the game is totally serviceable and enjoyable with a 360 pad, and it works as another podcast listening game.

I wont play it too much past this week since simply driving to and fro is all that's to the game and the management of bushiness side of things isn't all that in depth and entertaining but it was totally worth the £15 i shelled out for it.

jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By jozzy

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.