4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

lacks content 0

Every Extend Extra is one out of 3 games designed for the PSP made by the famous puzzle makers, Q Entertainment. Even though its made by Q Entertainment, it isn't really a puzzle game at heart.in this game, you play as a bomb, and your goal is to make the biggest combo's you possibly can by starting a chain reaction of explosions. You have a time limit, and a stock number of bombs. There are pickups you can collect that either boosts your score, the speed that chain reactors appear on the scree...

Great game, fatastic idea, but lacking in content 0

Every Extra Extend, hmmm. This is a game I can see myself playing while on a train waiting for the next stop. It is an extremely simple high-concept game that turns most ’shumps’ on their heads; and this is partially why I love the game: for its originality in its approach. The other reason why I think it’s great, and this is something that borrows from other classic puzzle games, is that it forces the player to adopt a risk/reward strategy in their approach to the game. This is present in Tetr...