Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 06, 2009

EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition is a music looping program for the XBOX 360. EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition comes with hundreds of music loops that you can combine, chop and rearrange; making music creation fun and easy!

Help me pick the right name for EZ Muze!

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

Edited By Hamst3r

As mentioned in a previous blog, I'm currently working on a loop-based music program for the XBOX 360, as it doesn't really have any music creation software. It'll be a marketplace download.

The current name for it is EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition, as the program itself is called EZ Muze (as in Easy Music) and the loops are by me, Hamst3r. Seems simple enough, but someone has suggested that having Hamst3r in there might confuse people and having THA or the full Hamster Alliance in there would be better.

I want to pick the right name for it, so help me out here.

The choices are:

1. EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition (current title)
    2. EZ Muze: THA Edition
    3. EZ Muze Pro: THA Edition
    4. EZ Muze: Hamster Alliance Edition
    5. Doesn't Matter, the name doesn't affect my opinion.

Either Vote on the poll or just tell me in this thread what you think is the better title. :D

Thanks!

- Hamst3r

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Hamst3r

As mentioned in a previous blog, I'm currently working on a loop-based music program for the XBOX 360, as it doesn't really have any music creation software. It'll be a marketplace download.

The current name for it is EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition, as the program itself is called EZ Muze (as in Easy Music) and the loops are by me, Hamst3r. Seems simple enough, but someone has suggested that having Hamst3r in there might confuse people and having THA or the full Hamster Alliance in there would be better.

I want to pick the right name for it, so help me out here.

The choices are:

1. EZ Muze: Hamst3r Edition (current title)
    2. EZ Muze: THA Edition
    3. EZ Muze Pro: THA Edition
    4. EZ Muze: Hamster Alliance Edition
    5. Doesn't Matter, the name doesn't affect my opinion.

Either Vote on the poll or just tell me in this thread what you think is the better title. :D

Thanks!

- Hamst3r

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Endogene

I would go with 4, mainly because i dislike numbers in words.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hamst3r

Cool, thanks for the input. *takes notes* :D

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By weltal

Well, one man's opinion, but I think I'd prefer no subtitle. I think EZ Muze stands on it's own, it get's it's point across and the options listed don't convey anything useful to anyone. I guess if I have to pick one I prefer number two but I still think'll just confuse people because no one knows what a "Hamster Alliance" is.

Anyway I checked out your blog and the app does look interesting. I'll be sure to keep an eye out, good luck.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hamst3r

Thanks! :)

The point of the subtitle is that there's already an EZ Muze out there and there will be more of them - this isn't the only one.

As for not knowing who Hamster Alliance or Hamst3r is - if they're ever going to know, I've gotta put the name out there. :D

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By brukaoru

My vote is for "EZ Muze: Hamster Alliance Edition."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.