Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F1 2010

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 21, 2010

Developed by Codemasters and using the Ego engine, Formula One 2010 is the first truly next generation F1 game that contains all the cars, drivers and tracks from the 2010 season, putting a heavy emphasis on simulating real life weather effects.

Why I will buy this game...

mjchopper54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mjchopper54

I never really was a fan of racing or racing games, but recently I have gotten into the show Top Gear and have really sparked an interest in racing. Forza 3 has been blowing my mind! I love the cockpit view, and that really appeals to me for this game. But the main reason I'm gonna get this game is because of my sparked interest in F1 after Top Gear ran their Ayrton Senna piece. Really got to me.... here it is if you want to see it  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oUii8XHYY  
    Pc

Vafthrutnir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Vafthrutnir

Another reason is Codemasters haven't made a bad racing game in a while. Especially their last two. Their last sim type of game was pretty good as well, even though I doubt anybody even remembers it.

mattbosten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mattbosten

It's been so long since a decent F1 game was put out, all the signs suggest this is finally it. Just waiting for reviews to come out now, then I'll know whether or not I'll be purchasing it!

Burns098356GX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Burns098356GX

Top Gear is awesome. F1'10 does look like its pretty good too. Forza 3 is very well done, I played the shit out of that game (1000/1000 GS), but GT5 really looks like its set to blow it away. Can't wait.

Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bionicicide

Eh... all F1's look the same to me so I'd just pop in PGR4 and set up a custom game to satisfy any F1 fever I may get in the future.

Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sander

I am really looking forward to this game too. I have a renewed interest in F1 and the clips I've seen have blown my mind.  
    Does anybody know if you can create a driver or do you have to play as an existing driver?
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Devil240Z

I am probably going to buy every racing game that comes out between now and GT5. I have to keep myself distracted to pass the time. ITS KILLING ME!!! 

Also I can't friggen wait for the documentary about Aryton Senna. Looks thrilling.

Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sander
    @Devil240Z said:
    " I am probably going to buy every racing game that comes out between now and GT5. I have to keep myself distracted to pass the time. ITS KILLING ME!!!  Also I can't friggen wait for the documentary about Aryton Senna. Looks thrilling. "
    There's a new doc coming on Senna? 

OP: Thanks for the link, good clip.
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Devil240Z
    @Sander:   
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

I had no interest in this game until now. I keep thinking about Codemasters and how they made Grid and Dirt 2, and how much fun those games were. I didn't realized they were behind this until today, and now that I know, I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up on day one. Plus, reviews so far are looking good.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Devil240Z
    @PrivateIronTFU: Its $35 on steam right now. Only reason I didn't get it for PS3.
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By PrivateIronTFU
    @Devil240Z said:
    " @PrivateIronTFU: Its $35 on steam right now. Only reason I didn't get it for PS3. "
    Damn. If only I didn't have a crap PC. 
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Devil240Z
    @PrivateIronTFU said:
    " @Devil240Z said:
    " @PrivateIronTFU: Its $35 on steam right now. Only reason I didn't get it for PS3. "
    Damn. If only I didn't have a crap PC.  "
    Yeah I just built one recently. All the cheap games are making me into a PC gamer. 
    Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sander
    @Devil240Z said:

" @Sander:   

"
    Thanks. No wonder I haven't heard of it- it seems it's only set for distribution in Japan right now. Hopefully, that will change.
     I can't believe Senna would be 50yrs old now....he is forever young now, immortal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.