Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F1 2021

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 16, 2021

The thirteenth instalment in the Formula 1 franchise developed by Codemasters.

The launch trailer is here

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hello, motorsport fans!

Codemasters just showed up their launch trailer for this Formula 1 installment! so what are your thoughts on this?

taosd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Having never played one of the F1 games before, have any had story modes like this? That is the most compelling part to me I think. Obviously remains to be seen if it's a quality story mode of course, but, at the very least maybe we can get weird shit like that one NBA game... This new #1 driver is ALREADY DEAD dun dun dun

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Codemasters have tried the story mode once before with some of the same characters. Can't say I'm a fan of it.

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

Excited for this, the story mode seems potentially interesting. Hope it doesn’t disappoint!

Theanyelpes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have been watching some streams yesterday, of Braking Point mode, and I can't wait to buy it this week. I've been playing F1 games since 2001 PS2 version

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.