Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

it's all just too many choices

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

There is sooooooooo much you can do in this game and it all effects each other, so I just don't know where to start.  This happens whenever I'm in this situation in games.  I'm a perfectionist, but there's no way to come out completely on top in this game.  If I do this, I'll get money and be in good standing with him but oh wait, now that other lady hates me and if I don't, she'll be the same but I won't get the benefits of doing the first thing but oh wait, I can buy clothes to make it easier but this shop is on sale and I want new weapons but that doesn't have to do with my original problem and oh god I've just wasted an hour debating this so I'll do the main quest and decide this later BUT WAIT THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS WAS TO DO SOMETHING BESIDES THAT AND OH GOD NOW THERE'S TEN MORE THINGS TO DO AND WHAT THE HELL DOES MY DOG WANT, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DIG A HOLE *explodes*

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Discorsi

Be like Nike and just do it >.>

AspiringAndy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By AspiringAndy

You guys are so lucky you already have it -_-

My first guy in Fable wsant that great, after you learn more about the game it should get easier.
    Glad to hear that there is lots to do.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Shadow

I think I've found something to do with no negative effects.  I decided I needed more money so I started blacksmithing.  I am now a 5-star in that and wood chopping.  Thanks to that money alone, I now own the Oakfield pub (ALL ALCOHOL 60% OFF) and the furnature shop in Browerstone....which sucks because now I have a fiance following me around with no money left to buy a house.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I love freedom of choice ^__^

lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By lvl10Wizard

In ancient Rome there was a poem
    About a dog who found two bones
    He picked at one
    He licked the other
    He went in circles
    Until he dropped dead

Freedom of choice
    Is what you got
    Freedom of choice!

(DEVO)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.