Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Right, Fable 2 then, the Straight Gay of it all

Avatar image for redactedprofile
    RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By RedactedProfile

I made it a point to not get ahead of myself with Fable 2. I wanted the game for sure, i enjoyed the hell out of Fable on the Xbox, but i wanted to conserve a bit of a budget.

Too bad my conscience was taking a coffee break or something.

I ran out to the local "Source by Circuit City" (seriously guys, just change it to "The Source" or something less of a mouthful) to pick up some new studio grade headphones (more about those in a bit) and some batts for my camera. I saw behind them a copy of Fable 2.
    Right so after a bill of $128 i set fourth to relax my nerves over a nice cup of coffee and to read the manual. Reading the manual made me want to kick myself, because i knew my night was shot. Shot playing this game.
    My goal in the game is to be a Swashbuckling Violent Fearful Pirate. What i instead turned out to be was a Swashbucking Semi-Violent Hated Lesbian Pirate Wannabe who hoards Condoms for nothing but giggles. AH-HARR!! So my plan didn't go through nearly as well, i was expecting better chances to be evil rather than just simply taking out the person im questing with. Such as when your a kid you can either clear a storeowner of some Beetles or destroy his shop, either way you get what your looking for (a gold piece) and your encouraged with reassurances for your actions. Also it was a little confusing at first as to what actions strike the right tone with people. I set out to be Feared, but Respected. Instead in Bowerstone Market, i accidently used the Growl Expression to much, thinking i was hurting the feelings alot and making them piss their pants with my female gutteral sounds of evilness. instead i was just making them hate me more and more. it wans't until a bit later i found i could acheive my EXACT desired effect, simply by taking my sword/pistol out in front of a crowd of people, putting it back, and unsheathing again. Doing this over and over for 2 game days solid strikes a good amount of respectful fear into the hearts of the citizens. Without much hatrid at all.
    Also when your a grown up though, apparently passersby who see an attractive well endowed woman weilding a giant hammer as she bangs a hot crooked sword straight (blacksmithing you pervs) is grounds for hatred and fear augmentations. What? Do the citizens of Albion have a thing against a working woman?
    Eh who cares, my character turned out to be a lesbian anyways.

Why did i play as a woman you ask? Well in all honesty, i was going to be a pirate in full gear, especially because the art direction is so appealing to do so. And im not going to beat around the bush, i find the whole pirate getup on a woman incredibly appealing. Sue me :p The fact shes a lesbian makes all the toruble of getting married and maintaining a lesbo wife all the more interesting, especially when she tries to hit on gay men (and fails) and beats the shit out of Straight guys and makes fun of them for being as such.

I dunno maybe im looking to much into it, but it is fun.

Plus its always humorous playing lesbians. Yeah i still remember my time with the Sims :p

Avatar image for redactedprofile
    RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By RedactedProfile

I made it a point to not get ahead of myself with Fable 2. I wanted the game for sure, i enjoyed the hell out of Fable on the Xbox, but i wanted to conserve a bit of a budget.

Too bad my conscience was taking a coffee break or something.

I ran out to the local "Source by Circuit City" (seriously guys, just change it to "The Source" or something less of a mouthful) to pick up some new studio grade headphones (more about those in a bit) and some batts for my camera. I saw behind them a copy of Fable 2.
    Right so after a bill of $128 i set fourth to relax my nerves over a nice cup of coffee and to read the manual. Reading the manual made me want to kick myself, because i knew my night was shot. Shot playing this game.
    My goal in the game is to be a Swashbuckling Violent Fearful Pirate. What i instead turned out to be was a Swashbucking Semi-Violent Hated Lesbian Pirate Wannabe who hoards Condoms for nothing but giggles. AH-HARR!! So my plan didn't go through nearly as well, i was expecting better chances to be evil rather than just simply taking out the person im questing with. Such as when your a kid you can either clear a storeowner of some Beetles or destroy his shop, either way you get what your looking for (a gold piece) and your encouraged with reassurances for your actions. Also it was a little confusing at first as to what actions strike the right tone with people. I set out to be Feared, but Respected. Instead in Bowerstone Market, i accidently used the Growl Expression to much, thinking i was hurting the feelings alot and making them piss their pants with my female gutteral sounds of evilness. instead i was just making them hate me more and more. it wans't until a bit later i found i could acheive my EXACT desired effect, simply by taking my sword/pistol out in front of a crowd of people, putting it back, and unsheathing again. Doing this over and over for 2 game days solid strikes a good amount of respectful fear into the hearts of the citizens. Without much hatrid at all.
    Also when your a grown up though, apparently passersby who see an attractive well endowed woman weilding a giant hammer as she bangs a hot crooked sword straight (blacksmithing you pervs) is grounds for hatred and fear augmentations. What? Do the citizens of Albion have a thing against a working woman?
    Eh who cares, my character turned out to be a lesbian anyways.

Why did i play as a woman you ask? Well in all honesty, i was going to be a pirate in full gear, especially because the art direction is so appealing to do so. And im not going to beat around the bush, i find the whole pirate getup on a woman incredibly appealing. Sue me :p The fact shes a lesbian makes all the toruble of getting married and maintaining a lesbo wife all the more interesting, especially when she tries to hit on gay men (and fails) and beats the shit out of Straight guys and makes fun of them for being as such.

I dunno maybe im looking to much into it, but it is fun.

Plus its always humorous playing lesbians. Yeah i still remember my time with the Sims :p

GiantBombchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GiantBombchu

man a swashbuckling semi-violent hated lesbian pirate would make for some awesome role playing in the bedroom

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.