Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

The Completionist achievement.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By guiseppe

So I've been trying to get 100% of the achievements in Fable 2, but this is making it hard for me to do. It seems to require that I buy the Fable 2 Pub games, which is just a cruel thing to do for people who want the full achievements.

So anyway, does anyone know if there's a way of getting it without buying that game? Or is it that you have to trade for the required items with other people, just as with the Dollcatcher? Or can you simply play a co-op game with someone who has it?

Mercator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mercator

Just find someone online with the achievement, join their game, have them unlearn a spell, then relearn it. There you go.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By guiseppe

Ah, sweet. I guess I just have to find someone willing to do it then, thanks :).

Mercator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mercator

I would gladly help but I got the achievement this way, I found the people on the Lionhead forums to be very helpful, but plenty of folks on Gamefaqs would be willing as well.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By CreamyGoodness
    guiseppe said:
    "So I've been trying to get 100% of the achievements in Fable 2, but this is making it hard for me to do. It seems to require that I buy the Fable 2 Pub games, which is just a cruel thing to do for people who want the full achievements.

So anyway, does anyone know if there's a way of getting it without buying that game? Or is it that you have to trade for the required items with other people, just as with the Dollcatcher? Or can you simply play a co-op game with someone who has it?"
    which achievement is that, i just recently got a few including Ruler Of Albion. GO ME. but i want to get the 2 others from the end of the game, but i dont want to play the whole damn game again, is there a way to do it, such as witnessing someone pick them?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.