Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Completing quests after the "endgame" possible

veXedbulldog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By veXedbulldog

Does anyone know if they type of ending you get (best/good/bad/worst) affect your ability to continue doing quests after the endgame?  I was able to save enough gold to keep my promises and prevent any casualties, and now Albion is loaded with people who automatically love/friend/best friend me when I walk through towns.  More importantly, I'm able to continue completing quests.  Are the quests still available if you get one of the tyrant/bad endings?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b
    deactivated-5d8bd173e1e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I had basically 6million casualties. I personally didnt think that after day like 200 they would attack on the next day pissed me off I wasn't ready at all. I was still able to do the quest's in my log. I dont know of any new ones I only have the book,gnome,flower quest left to do. Which kind of makes me angry there is nothing else to do. I didn't get a tyrant or "bad" ending I guess? Just a lot of people died.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.