Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Understone DLC, major disappointment.

Unwritten Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Unwritten Duck

I don't know if many agree with me on this, but I felt like this DLC was completely pointless. It felt like Fable 2 all over again. I get my hopes up and Lionhead lets me down. The Quest lasted about fifteen minutes and the shooting range and Reaver's mansion are recycled versions of the Westcliff shooting range and  Colosseum from from Fable 2. Also there are no new achievements for this, so you could completely skip this.

So what's your opinion on this? Where you guys as let down as I was? Do you think they should have just included this stuff with the original release?

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DoctorTran

I too was a bit disappointed. However I feel that the Fable 2 DLC was bulkier then this... At least the first one, still haven't played See Into The Future or whatever its called.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Fable 3 DLC disappointment you say? If anything it least seems to fit in with everything else to do with Fable 3, from what I've gathered.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Azteck

There's already DLC released..?

WulfBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By WulfBane

I was really hoping that the Understone mission was a multipart quest thing like with Knothole Island where you go do some stuff, progress the story, and then get a call to go back again. Yeah, it was a huge disappointment to find that the end result was some more houses to buy.  They could have at least given you a weapon.

At least you get a couple weapons w/ the arena & shooting range portions.

Again, its too bad that the way they write up the text, the Understone portion looked like it was most of the update w/ the arena & shooting range tacked on as small extras.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.