Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fairytale Fights

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A gruesome fairytale slice 'em up with blood and bunny carcasses.

I'm so psyched about this game...

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

I seriously am.  It looks like a fun little game to have some online good times with.  Granted, some may not agree that it's $60 worth of game, but whatever.  That's subjective. 

Anyone else gonna be playing this when it comes out?

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kohe321

Didn't know about this game until now. But the blurb: " A gruesome fairytale slice 'em up with blood and bunny carcasses "  sold me. :)

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Eh, I didn't play it at PAX, but it didn't look all that interesting to me. 

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jakob187

I FINALLY picked up a copy of this, as it was only $25.  If you are looking for something that features ridiculous amounts of blood, gore, insanity, craziness, and general mayhem...as well as four player co-op play...and at least one "this game is so awesome" moment every minute or two, then I would suggest putting out some dough for this one if you find it on the cheaps.  For $50-$60, not worth it.  However, if you are finding it for $20-$30, it's absolutely worth it. 

The sole issue I have with it besides a couple of glitched achievements is that the gameplay could get a bit repetitive after a while.

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Th3_James

I borrowed a friends copy, and got bored of it around the part in the candy castle

MonkeyGekko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By MonkeyGekko

I agree with you that it can be a bit repetitive, but yeah this game is so much fun, especially if you play co-op with your friends.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jakob187
    @Th3_James: Yeah, it's definitely one of those games that is for people who just enjoy cutting shit up and laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.  Luckily, I'm one of those easily amused people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.