Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Crash/Corruption solutions?

DanVenture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DanVenture

I'm about 30 hours in, supremely past the point of  no return, and my game now freezes every time I try to enter the strip. Every time. I've looked around, and i'm stumped. Has anyone else had this problem, and does anyone have any ideas on how to get around it?  

Oh, and I'm playing on the 360.

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By lavaman77

Install game to HDD and clear the cache by going to your HDD and pressing (Y) "Maintenance".

If it doesn't work then you might have to start over sorry.

Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hourai

Put on an Old Cowboy Hat and it won't freeze anymore. I had the same problem. It's a weird solution... but it works. 

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ShadowSkill11

Buy it on PC so you don't have to wait weeks for patches and have access to community fixes and mods.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.