Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Ed- E my love bug? (SPOILERS)

Avatar image for deactivated-629e649f0699a
    deactivated-629e649f0699a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

When the Brotherhood of Steel contacts you through Ed- E, did the last line of dialogue suddenly become a completely different voice for anyone else? Like a completely different person with a foreign accent? Was that just a piece of placeholder audio they missed and forgot to replace? I was playing it quite late last night and it freaked me out at first!  

Sorry if this has been covered. 

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bennyishere

Not sure if this is what you are referring to, but there is a second person that contacts you through ED-E from the Followers. Maybe it got played right after the BoS contacted you. The Followers representant didn't contact me until I was about to visit BoS' Hidden Valley bunker, though, but I am guessing this is random.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

It's 2 people, one of the followers of the apocalypse interrupts the brotherhood transmission.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.