Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Fallout Is Like Crack To Me

mzuckerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By mzuckerm

I got Fallout: New Vegas a few days ago, and before I knew it, I was right back in the situation I was in when I originally got Fallout 3.  I wake up in the morning, and I want to to play.  I finish work, and I want to play.  And over the weekend, God help me, but I'm lucky if I manage to leave my computer to go to the bathroom.  This was completely predictable, but I'm still kind of blown away by the damage this does to my life.  There's just something about exploring the wasteland, meeting the inhabitants, and trying to figure out why somebody would want to shoot me in the head.... 

So good work, Obsidian.  When my marriage unravels, I'll know who to blame.

mzuckerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mzuckerm

I got Fallout: New Vegas a few days ago, and before I knew it, I was right back in the situation I was in when I originally got Fallout 3.  I wake up in the morning, and I want to to play.  I finish work, and I want to play.  And over the weekend, God help me, but I'm lucky if I manage to leave my computer to go to the bathroom.  This was completely predictable, but I'm still kind of blown away by the damage this does to my life.  There's just something about exploring the wasteland, meeting the inhabitants, and trying to figure out why somebody would want to shoot me in the head.... 

So good work, Obsidian.  When my marriage unravels, I'll know who to blame.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sin4profit

luckily it'll crash or lock up on you every so often to give you that bathroom break or food run you need for human survival...that was a nice touch on their part.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I know how it feels buddy, I really need to finsih an essay and a shitload of other schoolwork but I keep playing New Vegas

But I've finally put it aside and now I'm doing my boring schoolwork and browsing the forums

Btw, playing on the PC with mods is fucking awesome, makes the game so much more fun

mzuckerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mzuckerm
    @Sin4profit: I noticed that "feature" as well.  Didn't hit me for the first 5 or 6 hours of the game, then it came on with a vengeance when I got near a body of water.  Weird.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.