Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

The attack of the unplayed games O_0!!!!

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Aetheldod

Hello there Dudes:

I haven't posted any blog due to lazyness :P  Ok truth be told 2 weeks ago I attended to a wedding on another state so I wasn't able to access my Giant Bomb account , also since I got back  I was sick with the flu so it took away all the energy (disposition) to sit down and write a blog. Well after that pathetic attempt to justify my lack of commitment  I''ll get to this blogs point: unfinished games.

This Sunday/Monday my house had an electrical malfunction , so I'm out of electricity at the moment (well I pre wrote this before I got power back) , which reminds me , always have a regulator to prevent short circuits to your electrical toys [ lets face it they are toys ;) ] I was lucky to have one when the power went bunkers so the only casualty was the regulator , the TV and Xbox are safe and sound , altho at the time I wasnt playing nor watching tv , I was sleeping :P So while I waited for the electricians to do their magic / fix / restore power I had the idea to do my late spring/winter room clean up also to finally make room for my Blue Rays in the closet , so I cleaned up the space where I had my videogames , because the majority of them Im not playing them at the moment.

Quite the collection eh? Theres 3 more game inside Master Chief and 3 more in the Fallout lunchbox :)
     Quite the collection eh? Theres 3 more game inside Master Chief and 3 more in the Fallout lunchbox :)

So while I was rearranging them neatly I saw the games that I haven't finished / began  , due to either lazyness or other games getting in way most of the time , so I told me self " well you have quite a lot of games to finish dude " and since this years new releases time frame is over and I do not have any new game to look up for so it is time to finish all this games
     O_0 22 games to finish ??!!!
      That's quite a lot of them fortunately I will have time to play them since me and my mom won't do anything special this holiday season. While looking at them you will notice that the majority of the games are RPGS well this is the breakdown:
    11 RPGS , 3 Tactical RPGS , 1 action RPG , 3 action games , 1 FPS , 1 RTS , 1 Action Adventure game and 1 " Space fighter game"

Lucky me not all this games I have to start from scratch as many of this games are at different states of progression , question is in what order should I play them? The first one I will finish will be FFXIII , is the one closets to the end boss.It is at the end honestly I havent finished due to me being stubborn , Im making money for material to max out Lighting's ultimate sword , but now I will go straight to the final boss promise. How to tackle the rest of the games tho? Go for the second closest to the end? That would be Lost Odyssey but  I don't want to play 2 similar games so soon..... well this is the order that I will try to finish all this games:

set 1: FFXIII - Folklore - Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga II - Dragon Quest Swords
    set 2: Lost Odyssey - ShinMegami Tensei Nocturne - No More Heroes - Eternal Sonata
    set 3: Soul Nomad & the world Eaters - Far Cry 2 - Mad World - Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
    set 4: Metroid Prime 2 - Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 - Stella Deus - Fire Emblem
    set 5: Shin Megami  Tensei Persona 3 - Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - Star Treck Legacy - Last Remnant
    set 6: Dragon Age Awakening and Fallout New Vegas ..... oh boy :( 

So what about you dudes? You got games to finish? In which order would you play this  / yours games???
    Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Aetheldod

Hello there Dudes:

I haven't posted any blog due to lazyness :P  Ok truth be told 2 weeks ago I attended to a wedding on another state so I wasn't able to access my Giant Bomb account , also since I got back  I was sick with the flu so it took away all the energy (disposition) to sit down and write a blog. Well after that pathetic attempt to justify my lack of commitment  I''ll get to this blogs point: unfinished games.

This Sunday/Monday my house had an electrical malfunction , so I'm out of electricity at the moment (well I pre wrote this before I got power back) , which reminds me , always have a regulator to prevent short circuits to your electrical toys [ lets face it they are toys ;) ] I was lucky to have one when the power went bunkers so the only casualty was the regulator , the TV and Xbox are safe and sound , altho at the time I wasnt playing nor watching tv , I was sleeping :P So while I waited for the electricians to do their magic / fix / restore power I had the idea to do my late spring/winter room clean up also to finally make room for my Blue Rays in the closet , so I cleaned up the space where I had my videogames , because the majority of them Im not playing them at the moment.

So while I was rearranging them neatly I saw the games that I haven't finished / began  , due to either lazyness or other games getting in way most of the time , so I told me self " well you have quite a lot of games to finish dude " and since this years new releases time frame is over and I do not have any new game to look up for so it is time to finish all this games
      That's quite a lot of them fortunately I will have time to play them since me and my mom won't do anything special this holiday season. While looking at them you will notice that the majority of the games are RPGS well this is the breakdown:
    11 RPGS , 3 Tactical RPGS , 1 action RPG , 3 action games , 1 FPS , 1 RTS , 1 Action Adventure game and 1 " Space fighter game"

Lucky me not all this games I have to start from scratch as many of this games are at different states of progression , question is in what order should I play them? The first one I will finish will be FFXIII , is the one closets to the end boss.It is at the end honestly I havent finished due to me being stubborn , Im making money for material to max out Lighting's ultimate sword , but now I will go straight to the final boss promise. How to tackle the rest of the games tho? Go for the second closest to the end? That would be Lost Odyssey but  I don't want to play 2 similar games so soon..... well this is the order that I will try to finish all this games:

set 1: FFXIII - Folklore - Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga II - Dragon Quest Swords
    set 2: Lost Odyssey - ShinMegami Tensei Nocturne - No More Heroes - Eternal Sonata
    set 3: Soul Nomad & the world Eaters - Far Cry 2 - Mad World - Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria
    set 4: Metroid Prime 2 - Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 - Stella Deus - Fire Emblem
    set 5: Shin Megami  Tensei Persona 3 - Sacred 2 Fallen Angel - Star Treck Legacy - Last Remnant
    set 6: Dragon Age Awakening and Fallout New Vegas ..... oh boy :( 

So what about you dudes? You got games to finish? In which order would you play this  / yours games???
    sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sfighter21

The Witcher... entertained at first, but started to lose its appeal.  Also doesn't help that I bought DA: Origins not too long after... Haven't finished that yet either.  Played the game for about 20+ hours as a rogue, then started over as a magi.  Lol.  and, I guess Shivering Isles.  I bought that expansion pack a LONG time ago, but still have hardly scratched it...  And Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3.  Haven't lost my interest in that game, just kept playing SSFIV  a lot.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

No electricity? That must really suck. That's some collection you have though, good luck finishing all those games.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shiftymagician

I have to go through all of the indie games I bought at the recent Steam sale, as well as get started with Dirt 2 which I also acquired in said Steam sale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.