Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Unable to get new companions WTF?

THRICE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By THRICE

The game for whatever reason refuses to let me get new companions. I have Boone on wait at his own house in Novac I am by myself and everyone I talk to says my party is full what in the heck is going on?

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Kill 'em all.

THRICE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By THRICE

If I could kill Boone I would, he's keeping me from adventuring with Felicia day. The dick.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dustpan
    @THRICE: Try getting the presidential suite at the lucky 38, tell him to wait there.
    canucks23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By canucks23

By just telling him to wait there, you technically still have him in your party. You gotta tell him that it's time to part ways, then he'll leave your party and go back to Novak and do his own thing, then you can get another companion.

THRICE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THRICE
    @JustTheDoctor:  I tried the Presidential Suite then after that failed I moved him to his house in Novac. This is quite the bummer because he glitched out and his rifle appeared in my inventory and I can't give it back to him so he is stuck with melee and won't equip any other guns. This character is becoming nothing but a pain in the ass I regret ever recruiting him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.