Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

What have you accomplished while playing New Vegas?

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jayross

So far I have finished my college applications, checked twitter multiple times, check these forums multiple times, and chat with people on AIM. I also took care of my email, and started editing a video with iMovie for iPhone 4.

What have you guys done?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Um...OK...I was expecting this to be about things accomplished in-game, but I guess you could go this direction too.

endless_void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By endless_void

Nothing since it's a video game. Big surprise, Huh? Yeah I know, blew my mind too. Well except for those few achievements I guess.

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Jayross
    @endless_void
    Nothing since it's a video game. Big surprise, Huh? Yeah I know, blew my mind too. Well except for those few achievements I guess.
    There is a lot of time to acomplish stuff, I'm not sure what you are talking about..
    XxRANGAxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By XxRANGAxX

im sure most of you have made it into vegas and met yes man and Mr House and got the platinum chip back so if you have you can read this

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Edwardryu

well, yeah there are lots of achievement. but I don't care. I just enjoy playing the game no matter what. I wish that I could make own my achievement what I want. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.