Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Your favorite game spazzz 'n crash moments!

INV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By INV2

So, I'm pretty low level and going to places I shouldn't....In the Northeast, Raul's shack, there are tons, TONS of Deathclaw and Deathclaw young over there. Anyway, I wanted a couple of skill books, so hey, why not try? Well, unsurprisingly, the Deathclaws spotted me and gave chase, I have nothing, NOTHING for them lol

Anyway, I decide to run into Raul's shack, and in true Fallout fashion, I was totally expecting that the Deathclaws would come inside and kill my ass, and of course, they did. But I kept loading my auto save just see if I could survive it, and on one attempt they did NOT come inside! Anyway, I'm happy, I get my second skill book for the area and go outside....guess who's waiting? Yeah, two Deathclaw adults and four Deathclaw young --wonderful.

So I go into vats and throw a grenade, and the game spazzes, and the adults float upwards into the sky, like being abducted by aliens or some shit! I then kill the young ones with my cowboy repeater with armor piercing bullets, and barely, BARELY survive. Then as I'm walking away, the adults fall back down and are half way in the environment, like clipped into it. Then I get 2 experience points each! BIZAARE! So I made a new save quickly and rebooted the game, got my skill books!

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

I was walking around the Mojave when out of nowhere this long stretchy thing came flying by, looked like a stretched out Powder Ganger that was thrown like a rubber band by the game engine.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ArchScabby

I shot one of those pig things once, and it's body flew like 20 feet in the air and like 20 feet back.  Not that neat, but it was funny.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By keyhunter

My companion lily's melee weapon "bumper sword" is detached from her body by about two in game feet and facing the wrong way. When she hits people it just looks like she's using telekenisis to manipulate it as it flies all over the place.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Dustpan

Crashing my first few times going to Hoover Dam was a blast.

dusker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By dusker

My favourite so far is my companions teleporting around places.  I love walking up stairs, opening a door, and having Boone just standing there.

wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 25

#7  Edited By wwfundertaker

I was walking and then suddenly got trapped in the mountains, late texture pop out. 

Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
    deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i haven't had enough time with new vegas to have anything crazy happen but one from Fallout 3 still makes me laugh thinking about it. 

i was in The Mall just coming out of one of the subway tunnels there. i was on the quest to help the slaves.  
    i was encountering that bug where the slaves didn't show up so i started heading toward the washington monument to kill time and bash in some super mutant skulls.  
    suddenly i heard a distant explosion and saw some smoke. figured it was the brotherhood having it out with the mutants and kept on going.  
    about 30 seconds later i was completely obliterated by a bus that fell from the sky. i have tried recreating that scenario over and over and have yet to identify where the magic sky bus came from.

fentonalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By fentonalpha

In a death sequence my charactors head got stuck on a fence and the body continued to fall creating a bizarre cartoon style streched neck.

In another, a specific important NPC was floating high in the air mimicking like he was riding a horse... which i don't even think is an actual animation in the game.

BrianP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By BrianP

This wasn't particularly spectacular, but I was just walking around and suddenly my ps3 rebooted by itself.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By probablytuna
    @artofwar420 said:
    " I was walking around the Mojave when out of nowhere this long stretchy thing came flying by, looked like a stretched out Powder Ganger that was thrown like a rubber band by the game engine. "
    I got that one time, but it was in Fallout 3, when I was taking down a group of Enclave soldiers. One of them suddenly became stretched and started to float in the air. It was pretty funny.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @artofwar420 said:

" I was walking around the Mojave when out of nowhere this long stretchy thing came flying by, looked like a stretched out Powder Ganger that was thrown like a rubber band by the game engine. "

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By FancySoapsMan
    @SeriouslyNow: I hope I don't experience any big glitches or bugs in this game, but I wouldn't mind seeing something like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.