Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

Awesome new trailer (Villains.) Check it!

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By BiggerBomb

Enjoy, I know I did:

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

"Diamonds, Drugs, Guns" ...where's the sex? The cannoli? ...This looks fantastic; this is the reason I'm picking up this game over Fable 2, LBP, WoS etc.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BoG

That looks very good. I was like "totally buying this" while watching the trailer, then I saw the release date. Anyone who releases a game next week is just asking for it not to sell. Maybe, it could have come out today, then I would have bought it. Next Tuesday? I'm already buying two games that day.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BiggerBomb
    BoG said:
    "That looks very good. I was like "totally buying this" while watching the trailer, then I saw the release date. Anyone who releases a game next week is just asking for it not to sell. Maybe, it could have come out today, then I would have bought it. Next Tuesday? I'm already buying two games that day."

You could apply that to a "sleeper hit" or a game similar to Web of Shadows, not Far Cry 2. FC 2 is one of the most anticipated killer-apps of the holiday season. My money is on FC 2 beating out Fable 2, Web of Shadows, Dead Space, Little Big Planet, and possibly Fallout 3.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a0258aaed830
    deactivated-5a0258aaed830

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm looking forward to Far Cry 2, because of its open world gameplay and because it's Far Cry! I hope this one is more like the PC version. The console versions were just okay.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Pibo47
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Enjoy, I know I did:

"
    omg spoilers.
    BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Pibo47 said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "Enjoy, I know I did:

"
    omg spoilers."

The difference is, Pibo47, that this is an official trailer funded by Ubisoft without revealing anything but the premise of the game. I don't make topic titles with spoilers in them or reveal the endings to killer apps in the first sentence of a topic. The difference is, Pibo47, you're a troll. I'm not.
    Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Pibo47
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Pibo47 said:
    "BiggerBomb said:
    "Enjoy, I know I did:

"
    omg spoilers."

The difference is, Pibo47, that this is an official trailer funded by Ubisoft without revealing anything but the premise of the game. I don't make topic titles with spoilers in them or reveal the endings to killer apps in the first sentence of a topic. The difference is, Pibo47, you're a troll. I'm not."
    And what i posted was something from the offical Gears of War website, run by Epic games the makers of the game. What your doing is more of a spoiler than what i did, reason being, what i posted was not set in stone. Your posting something that directly has to do with the plot because its showing potential bosses, and it gives away the fact that you cant find the jackel, he must find you. And what endings did it kill? If your talking about TFU, i basically said, this ending sucked. I didnt say what the ending was.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.