Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

Can you make SP maps in console versions?

corgorav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By corgorav

I quess not, at least some guy told me that but please confirm this.
    My knowledge is lacking on console versions as I always though the PC editor would be the way to go.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By clubsandwich

This thread is now about robots.

Robots are go.
    William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By William
    clubsandwich said:
    "This thread is now about robots.
    Robots are go.
    "
    I once made a robot out of pots and pans.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_
    corgorav said:
    "I quess not, at least some guy told me that but please confirm this.
    My knowledge is lacking on console versions as I always though the PC editor would be the way to go."
    You can't make single-players in any of the editors. There is no such thing as a "singleplayer map" for Far Cry 2. It's one giant world. That's what I've garnered in the massive amounts of interviews that I've watched and read.
    Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Shawn
    Jayge said:
    "corgorav said:
    My knowledge is lacking on console versions as I always though the PC editor would be the way to go."
    You can't make single-players in any of the editors. There is no such thing as a "singleplayer map" for Far Cry 2. It's one giant world. That's what I've garnered in the massive amounts of interviews that I've watched and read."
    This

as for multiplayer, every platform has a map editor, the only advantage I'd guess for the PC version is using a mouse and keyboard to edit as opposed to a controller.
    Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Mistyshadow
    Shawn said:
    "Jayge said:
    "corgorav said:
    You can't make single-players in any of the editors. There is no such thing as a "singleplayer map" for Far Cry 2. It's one giant world. That's what I've garnered in the massive amounts of interviews that I've watched and read."
    This

as for multiplayer, every platform has a map editor, the only advantage I'd guess for the PC version is using a mouse and keyboard to edit as opposed to a controller."
    Plus the PC version is $10 dollars cheaper
    Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Shawn
    Mistyshadow said:
    "Shawn said:
    "Jayge said:
    "corgorav said:
    This

as for multiplayer, every platform has a map editor, the only advantage I'd guess for the PC version is using a mouse and keyboard to edit as opposed to a controller."
    Plus the PC version is $10 dollars cheaper"
    Well I was only talking about map editing advantages but yes, it's $10 cheaper and it looks far better than any console version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.