Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

I hope im not the only one...

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darkgoth678

I don'nt know if it's a glich or just bad luck but im sure everyone know that the armory guy is suppose to appear when you have no missions pending right? well, i have no missions left on my map or on my main menu and he's still not there! i've checked various locations and nothing. Anyone else with this?

Also, the APR stooped giving me missions, idk if i just did all of their missions and this is the way of the game tellign me "go do the UFLL missions or what but im not sure how to take this.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

You can only do a certain amount of the Arms Dealer missions when you're still in Act 1.  If you start doing the UFLL missions, I think you'll find that the armory dude will mysteriously return to his little cage.

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By darkgoth678

I finished all of the APR missions so i hope when i do more of the UFLL missions i will get the arms guy back. I'm assuming that I did all of the APR missions since they wont give me anymore...

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By diz

I think there are 4 arms dealer missions in the first map of the game, then 4 more in the second map of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.