Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

The sequel to the original Far Cry dispenses with Jack Carver, and moves the action to a war-consumed Africa complete with an open-ended storyline involving civil war, several hours of missions, heated gunplay, and a slew of dynamic elements powered by a new engine.

Your Far cry 2 maps (360)

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bubahula

i love the far cry 2 map editor , but the thing that bugs me is that when i spend mad amounts of time on a map so i can play it, I WANT TO PLAY IT, but when people are looking at player matches to join they will skip over the maps with only you in it and no downloads so its all very hard to get people to download your maps that are probably way better than all the maps with 5000 downloads that are just copies of each other.

so i think it would be cool if you post your 3 favourite maps you made to try and get the downloads started. ill get it started (no particular order)

1) heartland 
    2) high noon
    3) rebellion           (gamertag KevinSupreme)       come on giant bombers!!

Mojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mojo

My friends and I have Far Cry 2 and Far Cry nights about twice a month.  Some of us make new maps for everyone to try and we fill in the rest of the play list with new maps from the "recently added maps".  There are some really cool maps out there that have zero downloads, of course there are some pretty bad ones too, but it's always nice to find something to add to our favorites.  Feel free to send a friend request with a note saying you're from GB and I'll send out a message to anyone interested in joining our next Far Cry 2 night (or Far Cry if you have both).

GT - FrogFang
    Maps-
    1) FortTown
    2) Double Cross
    3) Pirate Cove 2

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bubahula

alright awesome :D im gonna dl yours as soon as i can

v2xJFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By v2xJFresh

1) wet work far cry 2 style
    2)Gorge

made another cant remember the name of it
    gamer tag is v2 x J Fresh

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bubahula

do you like making maps for playing, or kind of " concept over quality maps" like maps of giant monsters and stuff.

HarkHysteria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By HarkHysteria

HH Ivrytoma
    HH Hollenberg
    HH Vietcooged

Mojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Mojo
    @Bubahula:   I'm more of a maps for playing maker.  Some of the "concept" maps are cool but they don't play well most of the time.  But that's just my preference.  We'll give any new maps a chance though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.