Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

Joy. I found a game breaking bug. I can't access weapons.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By crusader8463

Was going along all fine and dandy but I can no longer access any of my weapons. I have tried pressing 1-4, holding 1-4, middle mouse to throw a grenade and even F to melee and nothing works. I have fast traveled to several locations, walked out to the middle of nowhere, died a few times and even quit to desktop and relaunched the game but nothing fixes it.

Not very happy right now as there does not seem to be any way to load an older save as the game uses the stupid auto save feature. Tried googling but there is nothing out there about this.

Not sure if it matters or not but this happened just after I had

traveled to the second island and got done meeting with the spy in the bar and his house. The only thing I can think that might have messed it up is that the gliding suit thing glitched and when I pressed ctrl to open the parachute it would never deploy. After 3-4 times the game just reloaded with me on the ground. I think this is where it glitched but I didn't have a chance to check my weapons to make sure.

EDIT:Good news. Turns out it was all part of a terribly worded mission that didn't involve any killing. Once the mission was over it came back. Would have been nifty to have gotten some kind of prompt to let me know that I can't access anything till the mission was over.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

Kids, don't pirate games.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crusader8463

@rebgav: @Quebec_Classique: So did I, but I'm past that actual part and there's no way for me to go back to it now. That's probably what broke that part.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crusader8463

@TheHBK: Turned out to be part of a badly worded mission. So you can go fuck yourself now. Thanks.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By TheHBK

@crusader8463 said:

@TheHBK: Turned out to be part of a badly worded mission. So you can go fuck yourself now. Thanks.

Damn broski, don't bite my head off. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't know you were so sensitive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.