Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 29, 2012

The third installment in the series sees a reluctant victim battling nature, pirates, and the island's insanity-inducing jungle to rescue his friends and family from an island paradise gone horribly wrong.

Microsoft .NET Framework Problems on PC?

Avatar image for nancydrewfan123
    NancyDrewFan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NancyDrewFan123

It seems like a common problem on Steam, but I can't seem to beat it this time. The game just endlessly installs .NET framework instead of running. I tried to rename the updater so it just skips it on startup, but it just creates a new one when it runs. I've tried to run it as an admin but no go. Anyone else have this problem/solutions?

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sanity

I had this issue for awhile with borderlands 2 when it first came out, dose it give you the option to repair or whatever? I think i ended up doing that like 5 times and it fixed its self somehow. Not very helpful but not sure what causes this issue either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.