Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

When did it tell me that I can heal myself with L2?

DeathScape666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathScape666

I pressed L2, and I just thought it zoomed in. Then I figured out that the reason people are capable of beating the Gladiate stages is because you can heal whenever you want! 

When did they tell us this? Did you guys know? Because I hardly see anyone doing it. Still, it stinks that I missed out on something that could've helped me out a lot.
    artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

I think you mean you heal by sitting still. L2 does notthing.
    FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FunExplosions

it may heal if you hold L2. or you could just stand for a moment and your guy will sit down and heal if you're hurt. saw someone online sitting down rapidly though... so...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.