Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA Soccer 13

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Sep 25, 2012

The latest installment in EA Sports' FIFA series, featuring updated rosters, technical improvements, a more robust feature set for Support Your Club, and a new First Touch mechanic.

Virtual pro in Manager mode?

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JBird

Does anyone know if there is a way to create a virtual pro and then have them in manager mode. I want to be a manager and be able to make transfers, but also have a created player running about and developing. I know I can create a player manually and put them in my managed team, but its not a virtual pro whose skills develop over time. Its just a stock player.

D0tti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By D0tti

I think if you just edit the teams roster before starting a Manager Mode and ad your virtual pro to that roster it should work.

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By theodacourt

Either that or try player manager mode. In that mode you can change a setting so that you still control the whole team, and you develop as normal. Even if you transfer, your player comes with you because it's you! Have to be careful selecting contracts though if you move because some will be for just manager and your playing self will disappear

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JBird

@theodacourt: They have got rid of player manager mode it seems!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.