Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fight Night Champion

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

EA brings Fight Night back into the ring with an M-rating, depicting the "violence and brutality that is true to the trade."

new dlc: Bare Knuckle brawling mode

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By unchained

The new DLC allows you to really mess up the boxers. It comes with a prison stage (like in the story mode). You can now also dress your create-a-guy in pantaloons!

Maybe I'm just a violent kinda of guy, but this mode is fucking awesome. Dudes really get the shit kicked out of them and their faces end up being an absolute mess by the end of a match.

I recommend it.

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ItBeStefYo

I like that it makes players stop the body spam I see in 70% of my games. Still I usually like this stuff but I found this really untasteful, to my surprise, Imagining if M. Ali allowed himself to appear in this makes me sad.

ballsnbayonets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ballsnbayonets

BE WARNED! if you plan on buying the new classic boxers also buy the pack with the bare knuckles mode AND boxers instead of fucking immediately buying the bare knuckles mode which is listed first  for 300 points like i did then buying the 800 point boxer pack which already came with the bare knuckles mode. DAMN EA!

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Getz

yeah, I'm not paying money for this.

Juicebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Juicebox
    @ballsnbayonets said:
    BE WARNED! if you plan on buying the new classic boxers also buy the pack with the bare knuckles mode AND boxers instead of fucking immediately buying the bare knuckles mode which is listed first  for 300 points like i did then buying the 800 point boxer pack which already came with the bare knuckles mode. DAMN EA!
    Thats ridicoulous man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.