Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy III

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 27, 1990

The third Final Fantasy released on the Famicom. This version of the game was never released internationally.

Who wants an Onion Knight??? I do!

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
    ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I was looking up some information on this game when i stumbled across something interesting. The Onion Knight class is special class accessible only to those who send e-mails to friends by using Mog mail in the game. And though it saddens me to say this..... I have no friends at the moment who have this game.

I was hoping that some one here would be willing to link up with me to help me unlock the Onion Knight class. My friend code is 5023-3837-9928-7000.
    I have a DSi so i'm not quite sure if i'd be able to link up to a normal DS but i am willing to try. So leave me a message here with your friend code if your interested.

Kiemoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Kiemoe
    @ValkyrieGoddess: Are you somewhere other than the U.S? Because my friend code is 1591 2932 2694 so I don't know how you got so many numbers lol but yeah I'm trying to get Onion Knight too so hopefully someone can help me out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.